Remote Desktop Engineer with German
DXC Technology Bulgaria
DXC Technology is a Fortune 500 global IT services leader. Our more than 130,000 people in 70-plus countries are entrusted by our customers to deliver what matters most. We use the power of technology to deliver mission-critical IT services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive business impact. DXC is an employer of choice with strong values, and fosters a culture of inclusion, belonging, and corporate citizenship. We are DXC.
Дистанционна работа (от вкъщи)
German language is your second nature?
Windows OS, networks, databases, network security concepts & tools are your blood type?
Active Directory is your playground?
We are looking for people like you!
What to Expect?
Highlights of the Role.
Your day-to-day work will involve in-depth End-user support, a higher level of resolution of incidents, and fulfillment of standard service requests. You will use all internal and external knowledge tools and resources to provide advanced technical troubleshooting and prevent incidents to reach the Onsite support teams. And YES, we are more than Call Center! We train, nurture, and grow our employees’ technical competencies so they can resolve the problem themselves and become better at what they do! Come and see for yourself!
Who are We?
You will join one of our BEST - Global Service Desk Bulgaria.
The team consists of highly experienced professionals, as well as young, motivated individuals. Your teammates started their careers, just like you, and developed rapidly in less than a year. You will have the opportunity to grow in the direction that best fits your personal career plan. We serve 250+ customers on the Fortune 500 list. From manufacturing giants, banking, and insurance to worldwide governments - We have it all. We are proud to be named one of the Forbes World’s Best Employers 2021 and one of the 100 Best Corporate Citizens.
- Providing technical support to DXC corporate customers
- Next level technical support for Service Desk L1 teams who will perform basic troubleshooting and gathering of mandatory information before engaging you
- Responsible for Windows OS, standard Microsoft applications, other customer-specific applications, basic network-related troubleshooting
- Communicate with technical teams and experts, supporting different technologies and broaden your technical know-how
What We Expect?
Our key requirements are:
- Good German and English Language
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems, networks, databases, and network security concepts and tools
- Knowledge of Active Directory concepts, including users, computers, groups, policies
- Understanding of the Microsoft Office application suite
- Enabling standard IP printing and printer queue troubleshooting for standard network/local printers
These will be considered as a BIG Advantage:
- PowerShell scripting skills
- Basic MS Exchange 2007/2010/2013/Online administration skills
- Basic O365 administration skills
What we Offer?
Our Key Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company-paid training and certifications
- 4 days additional paid leave (total: 24 days)
- Medical insurance
- Food vouchers
- Life insurance
Ready to take the next step?
Join the TEAM!
DXC Technology stands for equal opportunities, namely, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience, and relevant business requirements.
- Факултет за Германско Инженерно Обучение и Промишлен Мениджмънт
- Експерти | Специалисти
Вход / Регистрация