Junior ABAP Developer
Commerzbank Digtial Technology Centre Sofia Branch
Подходяща за студенти
Дистанционна работа (от вкъщи)
You can restart pretty much any device. Also a bank?
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and we are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise.
As part of this strategy, Commerzbank continues the expansion of its Digital Technology Center in Sofia, Bulgaria. We need motivated people who will join us on this journey and we are looking for a Junior ABAP Developer in our Back-end Credit division.
You will become part of a business unit which is responsible for running, maintaining and enhancing the major loan booking systems of Commerzbank. As a Junior ABAP Developer, you will be a part of a team, working on the current SAP ECC 6.0. system. On this role you will work closely with our business experts and will be involved in ongoing bank digitalization.
Your responsibilities would consist of:
- Being part of a cross functional team that analyses and creates solutions for Commerzbank core loan booking system, SAP Credit;
- Supporting in root course analyzing of system functions and failures or data transfer processes and problems;
- Developing of changes based on business needs using ABAP and related tools and frameworks together with your team colleagues;
- Reviewing code, performing tests and creating test automation cases;
- Being part of the transition project to S4/HANA;
- Support in developing REST APIs using OData and OpenAPI Standard;
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software solutions.
The skills and experience we would like you to have:
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming or programming skills with any programming language are an asset;
- Interest in the SAP technological developments and willingness to learn and work with SAP development tools and technologies;
- Analytical and problem solving skills to address and resolve technical issue;
- Ability to understand and write technical documentation;
- Good team player with high ability to work with cross-locational and international teams;
- Fluency in English, German– would be considered as an advantage;
- University degree in progress in Information Systems, Computer Science or relevant.
In return we offer:
- Good work-life balance, including 25 days annual paid leave, flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities;
- Luxury package of additional health and dental insurance;
- Food vouchers in the amount of 100 BGN monthly;
- 6 days annual sick leave, without the necessity to present an official sick leave sheet;
- Employee assistance program for psychological, financial and legal consultations;
- Multisport card;
- Annual contribution of 300 BGN net per child for a summer camp/school/kindergarten for children up to age of 15;
- Possibilities for building career-advancing skills by covering training/certification courses and conferences based on individual learning and development needs, access to an online learning platform;
- Opportunities for long-term professional development in a stable, 150-year-old company while contributing to the vision of a new, just starting Digital Technology Center;
- Friendly and supportive multicultural environment, open to new opinions and ideas.
Commerzbank is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristics.
Challenge accepted? Apply now with your up-to-date CV in English!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview.
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
- Факултет за Германско Инженерно Обучение и Промишлен Мениджмънт
- Служители | Работници
Вход / Регистрация