Transport Planning Engineer
ЦЕТИН България ЕАД / CETIN
CETIN България е доставчик на телекомуникационни услуги на едро и е основана през 2020 г. след юридическо разделяне от Telenor България. Компанията притежава и управлява една от най-големите телекомуникационни мрежи в България и е ексклузивен технологичен доставчик за услугите на Теленор през своята телекомуникационна мрежа.
As one of the biggest telecommunications infrastructure services providers in the region CETIN Group is at the forefront of digital transformation. It is present with subsidiaries in four countries, Bulgaria, Hungary, Serbia and the Czech Republic offering cutting edge technology solutions. In total, the Group employs nearly 3,000 people.
CETIN Bulgaria owns and operates one of the largest telecommunication networks in Bulgaria. We are committed to provide high quality solutions reflecting the technological requirements of our customers. Our main focus is to develop top-quality and deploy the best in class telco infrastructure, and the meet challenging market demands.
We work with highly skilled, highly motivated, world class experts. Join CETIN and be part of this team!
The Transport Planning Engineer will assisst in activities related to the Microwave Transport Network in order to ensure the successfull fullfilment of the company projects
- Plan, design and optimize the Microwave transport network to support connectivity and capacity demand
- Microwave link licensing and coordination with authorities
- Define end to end connectivity parameters between Microwave network elements
- Follow resources utilization in Microwave backhaul and propose upgrades
- Forecast, order and track the warehouse of Microwave network equipment
- Last year student or university degree in Telecommunications or other technical area
- Knowledge and interest in transport network planning; previous experience in the field will be a strong advantage
- Technical skills in the area of transport technologies – Microwave planning, Basic IP networking
- Possess Activity Planning skills
- Able to work in team with empathy and ability to deliver in committed deadlines
- Excellent PC skills and Very good command of English
- Positive workplace culture where you would receive all the support you need from your peers and managers in order to achieve your personal and team goals
- Preferential prices for mobile devices and accessories
- Unlimited mobile services and mobile internet
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly food vouchers
- Transportation allowance
- Additional health insurance
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and in compliance with applicable law regarding personal data protections.
- Факултет по Телекомуникации
- Експерти | Специалисти
Вход / Регистрация