About EngView Systems:
EngView Systems, а Sirma Group Company, specializes in developing software solutions for the optical measurement industry and CAD/CAM systems for the packaging industry. The company distributes its products worldwide through a large network of partners and resellers, as well as through its own offices in Germany, Canada, the USA, and Brazil. It is recognized by the European Information Technology Prize for outstanding contributions to the generation and conversion of innovative ideas and R&D results into products with strong market potential.
EngView Systems has been a partner of renowned companies around the world. It is working closely with QVI/OGP, the world’s leading vision metrology company, for the development of optical measurement systems. We at EngView Systems believe that everyone has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and enjoy what they do. We offer our employees creative, professional, friendly, and open-minded organizational culture since we are convinced that self-motivated, responsible, and creative people bring success to the company. We are trying to build and ensure a friendly environment among our employees because we believe this is the only way to achieve productivity and teamwork.
Among the primary responsibilities of the Metrology Engineer is to test the software and hardware of the company’s proprietary metrology systems, support customers using the systems, perform demonstrations online and at trade exhibitions, and conduct training for customers.
• Work with the company’s measurement systems for quality control of extruded profiles.
• Take part in QA processes, analyses of requirements, implementation of test plans, and testing of new software functionalities and versions;
• Provide customer support for working with the measurement systems
• Perform online demonstrations for customers
• Perform measurement tests with customer profiles
• Attend trade-fair exhibitions, demonstrate the systems to potential customers, and answer questions.
• Install measurement software and perform device calibration.
• Conduct training at customer sites abroad
• University degree in Metrology and Measurement Equipment, or Mechanical and Instrument Engineering, or Computer Aided Design and Technology in Machine Building is a MUST;
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies would be an advantage (training is provided);
• Any software development experience will be considered a strong advantage;
• Experience with bug tracking systems will be considered as an advantage (training is provided);
• Very good command of English, both written and verbal, to freely communicate with English-speaking customers;
• Ability and desire to track and research issues until they are resolved;
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
Why EngView Systems should be your choice:
• Personal career path
• Working with cutting-edge technologies
• Cooperation with top professionals around the globe
• Interesting case studies
• Knowledge sharing
• Innovative and dynamic projects
• Individual or team professional training
• Regular performance assessment
Healthcare and compensation package:
• Additional health and dental insurance
• Food discounts
• Relax Massages
• Multisport card
• Fruits at the office
• Private parking zone
• Referral bonus scheme
• Sport events
• Game and relax zone
• Large terrace with a great view
• Flexible working time
• Regular team building and office parties
• Charity campaigns
We are waiting for your CV and looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.
- Машиностроителен Факултет
- Служители | Работници
0877 22 31 98
Вход / Регистрация