Подробности за работата
ID на работа 16457
Предлагана заплата 7000
Кариерно ниво Длъжностно лице
Опит 7 години
Квалификации Бакалавърска степен
Описание на работата
People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specializing in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
Our client is a leading RegTech company, that offers unique and revolutionary technology for identification, strong authentication and signing. The technology is specifically developed with many of the current regulatory changes in mind, that take place within the services industry like financial services, telecommunication services, and many more.
For their team based in Sofia, we are looking a for talented individual who always raise the bar by constantly challenging him/herself. The ideal candidate is well-rounded, experienced and skilled in many areas and excels in embracing a fast-paced, challenging environment.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter, able to identify tasks, gaps or projects, develop plans.
The ideal candidate recognizes the need for building strong, healthy relationships with his or her peers and seeks to constantly improve those around his or her sphere of influence.
- 7+ years of professional experience as a Front-End developer
- Mastering of HTML5, CSS3, SASS/LESS, Bootstrap, Component Libraries like Material UI or similar
- Good understanding of HTTP protocol and RESTful APIs
- Experience with Git
- In-depth understanding of the entire software development lifecycle
- Ability to leverage modern software architecture, design patterns, and solutions to increase value of a strong platform.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to well document the developed functionalities.
- Good command of technical English
Nice to have experience with
- CI/CD and Gitflow
- React Native
- Advanced TypeScript
- Testing frameworks like Cypress and Jest
- Create from scratch new modern and visually appealing user interfaces for web applications, ensuring a seamless user experience.
- Leverage your in-depth knowledge of React to develop responsive front-end components.
- Work closely with the project managers, technical lead, back-end developers, and DevOps engineers to deliver high-quality front-end solutions.
- Optimize web applications for maximum performance and responsiveness.
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging to maintain the integrity of the front-end codebase.
- Be a developer instead of just a coder.
The company offers
- A challenging position in a young and ambitions company
- Competitive salary
- Excellent opportunity to develop your skills and grow
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
If you want to feel happy about what you do and the impact that you are making, new and exciting challenges motivate you, then we will be glad to receive your application!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.